AlphaCentric Funds was created with the goal of providing financial advisors and their clients distinctive, innovative, alpha-driven strategies in mutual fund format. Our investment managers are go-anywhere, flexible and nimble. They have solid long-term track records with institutional assets and separately managed accounts. Our innovative and experienced managers provide top-down thought leadership that represents forward-thinking investing, attempting to help financial advisors and their clients make better investment decisions.
- Investor Guide
- Asset Rotation Fund
- Bond Rotation Fund
- Income Opportunities Fund
- Hedged Market Opportunity Fund
- Global Innovations Fund
AlphaCentric Investor Guide
From our founding in 2014, AlphaCentric Funds strives to be the alpha-driven future of investing. We seek to offer financial advisors and their clients access to best-in-class, style-forward managers in open-end mutual fund format, the types of products that were once only available to institutions and large endowments. The underlying theme behind all of our products is Alpha, which is a measure of the difference between a fund’s actual returns and its expected performance given its level of risk. Funds that generate positive alpha provide financial advisors and their clients superior returns at the same level of risk as the benchmark, which is often what advisors use for their passive investment approach.
Asset Rotation Fund Fact Sheet
The Asset Rotation Fund’s strategy was born from a frustration with the mediocre performance and poor protection from severe market declines coming from the traditional modern portfolio theory and strategic allocation models.
Bond Rotation Fund Fact Sheet
Seeks to achieve long-term capital appreciation and total return through various economic and interest rate environments by implementing a disciplined, rules-based investment process tactically focusing on the global bond asset class ETFs experiencing the most strength.
Income Opportunities Fund Fact Sheet
Seeks to achieve current income and total return by implementing an alpha-driven, “principles-based” investment process focusing on complex and hard to source asset-backed securities.
Hedged Market Opportunity Fund Fact Sheet
Seeks capital appreciation with lower overall volatility than the equity market by utilizing a robust, algorithm-driven trading system across a broad options landscape.
Objective: To achieve long‐term growth of capital.
Primary Goals and Key Reasons to Invest:
- Global Growth Opportunity: We believe growth in robotics for workplace automation has reached a tipping point towards wide-scale adoption Global spending on robotics is rapidly expanding.
- Thematic Investment Opportunity: Currently the AlphaCentric Global Innovations Fund (GNXAX) is the only actively managed mutual fund dedicated to automation and robotics. The Fund is diversified by company industry sector country market capitalization and style and acts as a complement to a diversified equity portfolio.
- Long-term Growth of Capital: The Fund employs proprietary, bottom up research to identify companies worldwide with innovation technologies such as robotics and automation companies and potential for long‐term out-performance.
- Disciplined Strategy: The Fund will concentrate its investments (i.e. invest more than 25% of its assets) in the machinery and electrical equipment industries. The Fund may invest without limit in companies located anywhere in the world and under normal conditions at least 40% of the Fund’s assets will be in securities of issuers domiciled in at least countries outside of the United States.
Minimum Investment: $2,500, Subsequent Investment: $100